- H.O.P.E. reaches out to the next generation by visiting students in the classroom and other venues, and educating them in basic pet care and responsibility. Students learn about the human-animal bond, and always love meeting Lucky, our teaching dog
If you would like a H.O.P.E. volunteer to speak at your place of worship, classroom, library, or any other venue, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
- We assist pet owners with spaying/neutering their pets, and assist pet owners and good Samaritans with veterinarian bills incurred in the event of grave illness or injury to a pet.
- We bring H.O.P.E. pets to nursing homes for visits. These visits foster a sense of community. Residents often talk about it for days afterwards, and can’t wait until our next visit!
- We provide free advertising on our Website for pet owners who must find new homes for their pets, and for individuals who have found stray animals they are unable to keep.
- Our Seniors for Seniors program allows us to adopt senior cats and dogs (age 7 and up) to qualified senior citizens free of charge.
For more information, please contact us at (518) 428-2994.